Osceolas, Jackson/Pierce or Hancocks on 2/22

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbombadil

Reaction score
A friend and I are doing one of the above hikes on 2/22, and would like one or two more people. We carpool from Nashua or points north.

I'd be willing to do the Osceolas with you on that day. I live in Portsmouth and so would meet at the trail head. Message me if that works for you.

Jonathan

I deff might be interested in hitting up the Hans; beautiful south facing winter hike, very sheltered and sunny with great black spruce brook terrain. is that a dayhike intention?? Or a possible overnight or both?

I'll find out which one we're doing and let you guys know.
It's a day hike, but I'm getting my gear together for an overnight sometime.

It's going to be the Osceolas. Sorry StaggerLee. Let's hook up to do the Hancocks another weekend. Did you want to try to squeeze them in before spring?
Jonathan, I'll let you know the trailhead time. Probably 9:00 but I'll confirm.

I can do the Hancocks this week if anyone us interested. I have the same family commitment to not hike alone in winter although I have violated that ccontract on occasion.

Actually, I think I'm going to take another crack at the Bonds this Saturday. I tried to do them this past weekend but the snow was to deep for me. Anyway, sorry I can't make it to the Osceolas on Saturday. Have fun!