resole boots?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used Dave Page Cobbler in Seattle, not exactly close to Boston, but he does great work very cheaply, and with UPS it's not that difficult to do. He has his own website.

I had my 25-yr old boots resoled by a guy in Reading (a little closer than Seattle). It was around $50 for Vibram soles a few years back. PM me if you are interested and I'll look up his name.

Dave Page does a great job with climbing shoes. Haven't tried him (or anyone else for that matter) for hiking boots--I tend to beat up the uppers at the same rate as the soles. :eek:

Try calling Gary at www.evansonthecommon.com in Townsend,MA (less than an hour from where you are). 866.597.5117. They do some repairs there, and send others out. Great service and neat store. I know of a similar drop off service in Greenfield, but that may be too far for you.

ironically, i just moved from seattle and was looking for a local guy. I didn't realize dave page was so well known