Sat January 7 - N&S Twin

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobandgeri

Reaction score
We plan on hiking North and South Twin on Sat with a possibility of including Galehead if we make really good time. If anyone is interested in joining our group, please email us for more information.

Wish I could, believe it or not I have to go to a graduation in CT, ugh. You going in via the 7 dwarfs shortcut? What are you guys up to now for the season?

Hey Jim. Yes we will start on at 7 Dwarfs and take the snowmobile trail over.

As of this past weekend we have hiked 12 peaks since the start of Winter, 10 of them new bringing our Winter 48 list count to 30. Hoping to finish in early March on Bondcliff.

Jim lombard said:
Wish I could, believe it or not I have to go to a graduation in CT, ugh. You going in via the 7 dwarfs shortcut? What are you guys up to now for the season?

Just sent you folks an email at home with the same gameplan, should've read the forums first, count me in. Definitely up for adding Galehead with a 2nd car spot.

Wish I could, but I will be heading down to scenic Foxboro to watch the Pats battle the Jaguars...

I'll be there for Bondcliff. What else is on the radar? I'm hoping for Owlshead soon, I'm trying to nail the harder ones this year, OH, Carters, Twins.