Saturday - 2/16 - White Mt hike?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btausend

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am working on my Winter 48 and am up to 32 (12 this season). I am limited to when I can hike and the person I normally hike with is not available to hike this Saturday. I know I won't finish up this season, but I want to get as many done this season as possible.

Is anyone hiking any of the peaks listed below this Saturday and won't mind some company? You can PM me or reply to this post.

Thanks,
Brian

Madison and Adams
Pierce and Jackson
Willey, Field and Tom
Tripyramids, North and Middle
Hancocks, North and South
Moosilauke
Cannon
Tecumseh

I was hoping to get in a hike that would include two or more peaks. If that doesn't happen I was thinking of doing Cannon and Tecumseh since they are relatively short hikes. I like to get on the trail by 7 or 7:30. It takes me about 3 hours to get to either mountain so I could do Cannon first.

Son and I are attempting Pierce. Eating with the family at Highland center. probably will start 8:30ish. It's his first winter 4K, we won't be quick, but we'll be out there.

Brian,

Starting at 7 is tough for me since it takes me three hours to get there as well. I will be hiking Cannon Saturday but I'll start between 8 and 8:30. I'll start my hike from Lafayettte Camp Ground. As you stated it should be a quick hike. If you decide to meet me I drive a red toyota corrola with MA plates.

Hello Everyone,

I am working on my Winter 48 and am up to 32 (12 this season). I am limited to when I can hike and the person I normally hike with is not available to hike this Saturday. I know I won't finish up this season, but I want to get as many done this season as possible.

Is anyone hiking any of the peaks listed below this Saturday and won't mind some company? You can PM me or reply to this post.

Thanks,
Brian

Madison and Adams
Pierce and Jackson
Willey, Field and Tom
Tripyramids, North and Middle
Hancocks, North and South
Moosilauke
Cannon
Tecumseh

Hi Brian,

I will be in that neck of the woods on Saturday as well. I had planned on doing the Tripyramids in a few weeks but I would be interested in going tomorrow if you are. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Z

Z,

I would like to do the Tripyramids. What time would you like to start? I like to get started early. Would 7:30 be okay? Wanna meet at the Pine Bend Brook trailhead? I haven't seen any trail reports for the Tripyramids since last weekends storm.

Thanks,
Brian

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your replies and PMs. I will be doing the Tripyramids with Summitseeker.

Brian