Saturday June 7 - NH Trails Day - Winslow Trail, Mt. Kearsarge with Trailwrights

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewster

Reaction score
Trailwrights will be partnering with DRED performing needed maintenance on the Winslow Trail in Winslow State Park. This is a National Trails Day project. This event qualifies for the work days/hours needed with Trailwrights to qualify for completion of the 72 Summits Club. We will be doing basic maintenance to include cleaning water bars, defining the trail, clearing blow downs and perhaps some rock work. Meet 8:30 at the park. Bring Gloves, lunch, good footwear. No experience needed. Tools are supplied. Contact Hal Graham for more info, 603-286-3506 or email [email protected].

Trailwrights will be partnering with DRED performing needed maintenance on the Winslow Trail in Winslow State Park. This is a National Trails Day project. This event qualifies for the work days/hours needed with Trailwrights to qualify for completion of the 72 Summits Club. We will be doing basic maintenance to include cleaning water bars, defining the trail, clearing blow downs and perhaps some rock work. Meet 8:30 at the park. Bring Gloves, lunch, good footwear. No experience needed. Tools are supplied. Contact Hal Graham for more info, 603-286-3506 or email [email protected].

Thanks for posting this! Wish I could make it (I'm actually planning to join the WODC for their Trails Day work!), but I encourage anyone reading this is on the fence to step-up and volunteer. It's rewarding.