Site for Snow Totals?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronandjon

Reaction score
I am looking for a site which gives a map of snow totals, especially recent totals. I seem to remember such a site and having it bookmarked a few years ago, but when I changed computers and browsers, it seems to have disappeared.

I believe I first saw it mentioned on VFTT, and tried to locate it by searching the threads (snow totals, snow accumulation, precipitation totals, etc) and also by googling for it, but have not been successful.

The site I remember allowed you to select an area on a map, and when you clicked in on it, it had the recent and historical accumulations color -coded.

Today I am looking to see how much snow they got in Keene Valley to see if Chili Willie and I can comfortably ski the ausable Club Rd. tomorrow, but I have found this site useful in the past for coverage over a wide variety of possible XC skiing destinations.

Can anyone here help? thanks Ron

Thanks

Excellent sites. Informative and fun, too.

Chili Willie and I ended up skiing at Lapland Lake, which was beautiful. He also stopped on the way at Alpenhaus to check out the back country skis. Great day.

A page with a few NH snowfall links

I put together a page with a few of the links I have found on here related to snowfall and conditions in NH.
It has very few links right now but I plan to add to it, so I will keep an eye open for links to add and you may want to bookmark it. Of course, this is the web so there are no guarantees that it won't join the billions of forgotten pages.
http://www.captainparker.com/ne-snow.html