T.P. (Yvon temptation)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PINPIN JUNIOR

Reaction score
Hi my friends and enemy:rolleyes:.

Without news for a ride possibility in Seymour:(, with a cold morning, We took the decision to poursuit the plan We did not make yesterday.

Late start from the loj parking, after We met 2 peoples happy to know the Colden trail was broken!!

From the parking to the Avalanche junction, perfect snowshoes tracks without new snow, same as the day before.

Two s!!!!!! peoples come back from the Tabletop junction without snowshoes, few damages before Phelps junction more bad holes after!!:mad:

From the Tabletop junction to the Tabletop summit, very good base with new snow between 6 to 12 inches, easy up and down, just need to stay alert in the first 500 steps, a couple of brook traps without water in the traps!!!

When We returned at the junction, new ski tracks.

Nobody hiked Phelps since Yesterday.

Only a perfect snowshoes tracks, thank You Willie;) from Chicago Illinois for this nice Chrismas gift, unfortunately the Colden snow condition did not permit to help You in this trip.

Very cold in the morning, gorgious blue ink sky in Tabletop and Phelps, a " rest hike" after 2 challenged days.

2 other possibility to start Your winter project.:D

Pinpin the 3th.

Thank's again Pinpin, for temptation again. :(

:)My winter 46 project, is already start. I have 11 done already, only 35 to go. :)But my 2008-2009 winter project is not start yet. I will do the easiest with Annie, she do not want to do the 46W, and the others by myself. Like I said I have now all my fridays off. It look that we probably start the winter season this friday.
I will let her pick the mountain(s), on my list, that she want to do. I hope a rabbit open that trail before we go.
Do you have news from Jr.?