Wackfest-Hancock

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a big 10-4!!

yes, it was a grand time! i got the new name of "The Human Aboriginie"!!
scar ridge was a blast!! the "human moose" came through again!!! dude can spot a summit from any vantage point!!! :D :D :D :D :D

It was great to have met you all, and seen again those of you I know. :)

Heck, I'm glad to have found you in the dark in the campground!

(and sorry for leaving my DD's trash on your picnic table)

It was a fun time!
I spared myself the scratches and stuck to the trails on Sat. but the campfire was nice and it's always fun to see everyone. :)

Thanks to the Human Aborigine and Human Moose for sighting the "easiest" route across - and thanks to Barbarossa for the very convincing digiri-doo (sp?) music to accompany the HA and the firewood for the campsite. Cruddy showed us his new wicking yellow boxer briefs several times. Stink and Frodo have the uncanny ability to giggle and chat while still making quick progress through the spruce and over the blow-down balance beams. I am quite evenly polka-dotted with bruises. It's a look.

Great to meet some new faces and glad the hard rain held off til night time... Hamtero opted to start the night in the teepee, which didn't hold up in the rain, so he had to crawl out from under the soaking tarp to seek shelter in the tent... we awoke to Neighbor chuckling at the carnage.

That was a fun one!!! I came out unscathed, other than my hands, legs, wrists, arms, neck, back, face, and head :D I am so kidding! The only thing I received were a few scratches on my wrists (should have kept my gloves on more often).

Also, enjoyed the entertaining time hanging around the campfire with such an awesome group! :)