What Deer Flies?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtDews

Reaction score
My wife came home with a remedy for deer flies I hadn't seen before. She'd been asking about insect repellants at the local pharmacy and they showed her Dexter Tred-Not Deerfly Patches. You apply them to the top rear of you hat and the flies get stuck on the patch! I was skeptical, but you know... they work very well!! Didn't get even one bite all day but caught my limit on flies!:D They gave my hat quite a "buzz" as well!

My wife came home with a remedy for deer flies I hadn't seen before. She'd been asking about insect repellants at the local pharmacy and they showed her Dexter Tred-Not Deerfly Patches. You apply them to the top rear of you hat and the flies get stuck on the patch! I was skeptical, but you know... they work very well!! Didn't get even one bite all day but caught my limit on flies!:D They gave my hat quite a "buzz" as well!

Wouldn't it be better to apply the patch to a "friend's" hat & let them attract the flies OR is the premise that the flies that always seem to buzz around your head get stuck similar to that old stand by, fly paper or fly tape.