First snow of the season for the mountains

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocket21: Same day, same peak, 500X better photo! Perhaps you can spread your wealth of photography skills my way!

Or maybe you both can teach me how to post an image and have it stick. Not only did I have to link to a friend's photo of Tecumseh... which I swear was showing up three hours ago... but now it's gone *poof*.

That's OK, this whole internet thing is just a fad anyway.

Beautiful picture, 'gnome. And not a bad picture, either, Rocket21.

Hey Rocket!

Don't sell yourself short. I saw yours first and was going to PM you that I thought it was a gorgeous shot. Yes, Patrick's is good, but yours is excellent as well!

KDT

Don't sell yourself short. I saw yours first and was going to PM you that I thought it was a gorgeous shot. Yes, Patrick's is good, but yours is excellent as well!

KDT

Thank you, but forestgnome's was definitely gooder, or in the very least more betterer. I took a few of Whiteface-Passaconaway too, but they weren't even as good as that one. Nonetheless, it was great scenery considering the dreary forecast.

Same day, same peak, 500X better photo! Perhaps you can spread your wealth of photography skills my way! :)

Well, I was about 500x closer. ;) That had a lot to do with it, but thanks! It was a drive-by shooting on the way home from work.

We've Come a Long Way

Thank you, but forestgnome's was definitely gooder, or in the very least more betterer. I took a few of Whiteface-Passaconaway too, but they weren't even as good as that one. Nonetheless, it was great scenery considering the dreary forecast.
Well, I was about 500x closer. ;) That had a lot to do with it, but thanks! It was a drive-by shooting on the way home from work.

Jeremy & Patrick, considering how far we’ve come in photography from those early days, both of your photos are definite winners!

2947510990100435778S600x600Q85.jpg

Jeremy & Patrick, considering how far we’ve come in photography from those early days, both of your photos are definite winners!

2947510990100435778S600x600Q85.jpg

Their photos remind me of the quality photos my Sony Mavica used to take :)

Got some snow on Sunday River yesterday that is still there this morning. Real snow, not that fake stuff they blow all over the place.

-vegematic

Nice pics guys, so close to Moose Mountain, I should have just gone. :( -Mattl

Knee deep drifts on the Gulfside today, though the snow is fortunately melting.

4 inches on Franconia Ridge today, melting fast.
:)

Hey, I was up on ridge today too. I think met you and your dog today. There were 2 of us hiking down off of liberty. You might not remember. I was wearing the gray polar fleece and tan zipper off pants. I was also the one in front, carrying the big heavy backpack of course,:rolleyes: I can't seem to get the packing thing down right yet, hahe. Good to met you and say hi.