Montreal Beer Night.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakfast Stew

Food and beer ...beer and WABBIT ! :D
Hmmmmm...seems very worthwhile to interrupt my slumber.
Will be there with a Ice-Bear,Ornella !

Thanks,Neil !

Dave

We can sit around inside or we can sit on lawn furniture in the snow in my backyard in the dark with no fire. Or both.

I'm just kidding :)
Laval is a dangerous place. Plenty of shootings and stabbings.

Not to worry though regarding beer night because we live in a gated community which is patrolled intensively by a private police force. Cameras everywhere. I will however, require a photograph of your retina, which you can have taken by any optometrist, who will then forward it over a secure web server, to the guard house.

I'm looking forward to a laid-back evening.

The web server is http://Hells.org Password: poignard

:eek::eek:
Guns, shooting,stabbings,guns,guns,big security,retina scan.:confused:
Will try to sneak in with my bear outfit ...just have to remove those dang Klingons..:eek:

But a little note, since you guys haven't seen me for a while ,especially timmus

Quebec Bear Season
May 15 to June 30, Aug 25 to Oct 31 (Zone 23, 24)
Limit: 1
Note :Bear Season is CLOSED Feb 18th.

People ,year round and Wabbits September 21 – March 1 :)

Beerssssss night.....

Hi Neil and other drinkers,;)

Is it the plan stay the same for this Wednesday?

We need the address early to reserve the limousine....

Good news We are thirsty.....:rolleyes:

Pinpin The 3th.

Beer night is still on. Just for the occasion we had the entire house redecorated in ADK post-modern.

The street has been repaved and huge floodlights have been set up outside to ensure that CBC and Radio-Canada get first class footage of Pin-Pin the 3rd as he walks up the green carpet.

Now, who come at the beer night?

I will be there.

Yvon did you find the store for the rabbit potion, I am interested in buying
a lot for my summer project.... 100 miles wilderness in Maine.:)

Was hoping to see the hiking trail map of Laval so that I can use my compass. I don't have GPS and don't want to drink and drive!
Maybe I could tick the Laval highpoint off my list on the way there!

I will be there.

Yvon did you find the store for the rabbit potion, I am interested in buying
a lot for my summer project.... 100 miles wilderness in Maine.:)

You cannot find that magic potion in store. Only Alainoramix the druid know the recipe. We need that recipe Rejean.

Chutt... Just between you and me, Rejean, nobody could read this, only you and me. We will try to find a way to get that recipe tomorrow at the Beer Night.