Montreal Beer Night.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping to see the hiking trail map of Laval so that I can use my compass. I don't have GPS and don't want to drink and drive!
Maybe I could tick the Laval highpoint off my list on the way there!

You don't have a GPS???!!!:eek:

Well, be prepared to pay for your next heli-evac. :D

Here is a map of the hiking trails in Laval. Zoom in to see our humble trailside abode .

You didn't pre-book with recreation.gov ,eh ?
Get there early and snag a spot in the dog run.

Canadians ..:rolleyes:

Great night ,Thanks everyone !

Neil ,
Ornella bear and I thank you for the great night.
It was nice to enjoy everyone, and I really speak for both of us.You guys are all great.:)

As you know now, there is always a small risk in awaking carnivores.
We really regret having eaten your guests :eek: and hope Sylvie didn’t put us on the black list..

....never did catch that wabbit.. :confused:

Very pleasant evening indeed. Everyone (even me!) was so well behaved. Next time we host a beer night maybe we'll use the upstairs. That way, those who hung out in the laundry room all evening can hang out in the kitchen.

Or, if we congregate on the back balcony (with the barbecue) those same people can hang out in the shed.

Thanks everyone for a great evening and for leaving me a fridge-full of beer. :D

I think the next Montreal beer night should be in Lake Placid.:D
Thanks everyone for a great evening and for leaving me a fridge-full of beer. :D
Neil, I've been thinking about coming up to try out some of those local Montreal whacks you've mentioned, mind if I stop by?

The (fridge) door is always open.

Merci a thousand times Neil et Sylvie, that was a great evening.

I tried to empty the extra beers in the fridge before going home, but it was getting late, sorry I didn't finish the job :D

Thank you all,
I spent a super nice evening and a special thank you to our hosts, Sylvie and Neil. We had great discussions and we had lot of fun.

Merci à tous, c'est toujours plaisant de vous rencontrer.

Thanks Sylvie and Neil!
It was another fun gathering. Had a great time in the laundry room. Hoping to see the rest of the house next time. :p

And.... my "mexican mess" won the dip contest despite some fierce competition from Timmus. :D

Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
Merci Milles Fois!!

At one point I was the only person in the laundry room.... with a full fridge of beer.... Oh! the possibilties!

Thanks Sylvie and Neil for a great evening!