New Years??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainwreck

Reaction score
Is anyone planning any activities for New Years eve?
My original non hiking plans have changed, and now I have my eye on a winter hike, mabye a night at a hut, or mabye camping?

Hey bruised,
I love the idea of New Year's day hike. I need to sort out my NYE plans though. They may take me to NYC which would mean a hike in the Catskills but if I'm here (in Boston) then I'd love to meet up in the Whites. PM me about your plans...
-mardi

I've rented RandomScooter's cabin in Keene those days with my family. Since the kids will be there, we'll probably do an easy hike, and maybe some x-country skiing. Anyone in the area interested in getting together, let me know.

Catskill gathering New Year's Eve

We are planning on camping at Sundown Wilderness Area on New Year's Eve. Having a campfire, grilling some steaks, passing around some shrimp and other good food, sharing a few beverages and ringing in the New Year. All are welcome to join. I am sure we will hike something on New Year's Day.

Cindy

We are planning on camping at Sundown Wilderness Area on New Year's Eve. Having a campfire, grilling some steaks, passing around some shrimp and other good food, sharing a few beverages and ringing in the New Year. All are welcome to join. I am sure we will hike something on New Year's Day.

Cindy

Cindy, we're still in! :D

Dick