Questions about Greylock

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the key: If caught early.

My hope is that people will recognize all of the inconsistencies testing can provide, the many diverse symptoms that mimick other illnesses or seem like nothing much at the time but build into a frustrating "symptom resume." Aches and pains and memory losses and depression and fatigue are not just normal signs of aging. If your health seems to run in and out of cycles, be forewarned. I wish I had known this earlier.

Wow, how frustrating. I was lucky, we found the deer tick already attached. Not sure for how long, but did keep it. Will take it along with me for the appt. No bullseye yet, but the area is still red, nearly two weeks later. Figured, better to be safe than sorry.

I know Lyme can be quite debilitating if not caught early and you'd think up here in the Northeast, the medical community would think Lyme more quickly, but from hearing your saga, they don't. I know in the vet community, they are quick to test for tick diseases up here. And Lyme isn't the only tick disease to worry about.

Be well. I didn't mean to change the topic of this thread. I was excited to see it originally because we may hike there ourselves on our way back from PA to NH and I'm looking for info. This is a great way to get good trail advice.