Updates for Winter Hiking Program

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohamed Ellozy

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
We have had an excellent response to our requests that people pre-register, which means that the walk-ins will have much shorter lines! There is unlimited enrollment, so no need to ask "Is there still space".

Due to the large number of pre-registrants they will take a little longer to process than in previous years, so plan on arriving a bit early (6:15 to 6:45).

Also a reminder that I will be selling discounted parking passes: $5.00 for parking at the Boston Common Parking between 4 PM and 10 AM. Since I have no idea how many will want passes I have a limited number this week, and will only sell one pass per person. I hope to get a good idea tomorrow night about demand and get more passes next week. Please try to bring $5 bills!!! I will have a big supply of bills to make change, but it will certainly help if many of you bring $5 bills.

I hope to see many of you on Tuesday!

Mohamed:

I have a scheduling conflict at work and cannot attend the lectures. What will happen to my check now that I cannot attend. Will they void it? Cash it? or send it back to me?

Thanks.