Greylock Post Hike Restaurants?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbanRecon

Reaction score
I will be hiking Mt. Greylock this weekend and was wondering if anyone has any post hike restaurant recommendations. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here's a few:
Angelinas Subs in Adams, Jack's Hot Dog Stand in NorthAdams
Hot Harry's Burittos in Lee (just like Chipoltte)
Friendly's in Lenox & Lee
Dakota Steakhouse in Lenox

Many years ago we had good waffles at the Miss Adams Diner in Cheshire?, but they didn't serve dinner so you'll have to hurry down :)

What direction will you be taking to return home?

Rte 2 through N. Adams and then east? Rte 7 from Williamstown (or 8 from Adams) south to Lee and Mass Pike?

Or....

Right near the bottom of the mountain in N. Adams is the Freight Yard Pub. I haven't been there but a friend of a friend, who was completing his A.T. thru-hike, started his last section with a little send-off before hitting the trail. They chose the Freight Yard and from all reports it was a good spot for the celebration.

See here.

Need directions from the bottom of Notch Rd.(5 min. away)? Drop me a p.m.

Last edited:
Mezze Bistro & Bar
16 Water St
Williamstown MA

Not cheap, but very good food & drinks. Worth the trip. Just up the street from the Mountain Goat Outfitter.

best bet on the northeast side: freight Yard Pub in downtown North Adams
southwest: old forge in Lanesboro (route 7)

If you will be driving south to the pike on your way home, Patrick's pub in downtown Pittsfield is very good, as is Empire Pizza

Using Rt 2

Thanks for the suggestions so far - excellent array. We'll be leaving via Rt 2 - so Williamstown/N. Adams would be the general area of interest. Thanks again - this is great.

Fyp

Went to the Freight Yard Pub - great choice - highly recommend it - thanks for the tips!