Tomorrow above 4 thous. feet?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you part of larger group? Maybe eight people (coming down while I was still headed up)?

Aye, that was me/us. Was wondering if you were a member here. Nice to cross paths, sounds like you enjoyed it like we did. The wind was impressive and had alot of the trees swaying on top but we lucked out with no rain. :)

We decided to go ahead and try to stick to the plan of possibly staying overnight near Isolation, did the car spot and everything. You never know, sometimes the weatherman screw up lol, but we headed up Mt. Washington (practice hike for whitney w/ full packs). Once we were at Lion's Head we pretty much knew this would be it for the day mainly because of a late start too. The hike, in pouring rain, from start to finish, with a max gust of 72 for us, it was a new challenge, and definitely no place for tourists in ponchos - see my blog for the report and photos, including the tourists in ponchos and jean attempting to summit :eek:

My trip report refers, probably, to Breeze's report.

Last edited: