Similiar site(VFTT) for Colorado Peaks?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
site

14ers.com, you can post any question or comment and get a response fairly quick, although it does not nearly have the traffic this site does. Im fron Nh, staying in CO now doing the 14ers, if I could help in any way feel free to email or pm me, Id be glad to help, Ive done 28 of the 14ers, so maybe I can help out if needed.

Fourteener world is great! I was able to get a lot of info for my trip out there. I believe that the site costs 20$ though. Makes us appreciate our dear webmaster.

J

thanks for the info :)

Fourteener world is $20 a year and looks like a great site. They give you a free month's trial.

14ers.com is Great but lacks much posting frequency...has a lot of great information!

Good luck Sierra!!! How is your climbing progressing out there? Amazing country :)

fine

Things are fine out here, although IM in down mode on the 14ers for now. Im soloing them so in the winter its dicey, the avalanche danger lately has been very high and the mountains are getting pummeled as we speak again.
Its all good though, most of my summitts come in the spring/summer months anywho, for now IM training on smaller peaks and on Pikes peak. This summer is going to be great, many peaks lined up and im drooling just thinking about it. One thing about the 14er's is the better condition your in the more fun they are. I did all right last year but this winter IM training harder then ever.
A fair amount of the 14ers require packing in, I hate backpacking ( I know) so Im doing these as day hikes, 16 to 20+ miles depending, but I love car camping and the luxuries its affords me.