Ragged Mountain and Bald Mountain, Camden Hills during Memorial Day long weekend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaiagirl

Reaction score
This is not a fully fledged plan as yet, but I will be in Midcoast Maine over Memorial Day weekend and am hoping to hike a lot in the Camden Hills. If anyone is interested in joining me, I'd really like to get up Ragged and then over to Bald Mtn., but it would require a hiking partner and car spot over on Barnestown Rd. or bumming a ride back to Rte. 17, which I am not excited about doing. If this doesn't work out I'll figure out some loop or another or just string together as many shorter hikes in my days as I possibly can.

I'll also have my kayak with me, so I'm sure I'll have plenty to do in case the black flies in the woods make me want to take my own life ;). I'm also considering a full moon hike on the 25th somewhere in the Camden Hills, but it will depend on whether I feel I leave the dog I'll be pet-sitting for several hours in the crate. If any of this sounds interesting shoot me a PM.