Thread: Looking for Women's softshell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for Women's softshell

Looking for a women's Large softshell for my wife. Should have started looking a few months ago, but thought someone here might have recommendations. Searches for women's softshells unfortunately seem to turn up ones more focused on appearance vs functionality.
    Looking for one with very thin layer of microfleece, no insulation, and lots of pockets. Be nice to catch a sale price $125 or under if possible.
    Would prefer from a hiker company not the many off-brands when I try to search.

Suggestions?

Thanks
    "The fact that going off the deep end appears
    to be a requisite to doing anything of consequence
    in this life has not escaped me." Jim Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by Peakbagr View Post
    Looking for a women's Large softshell for my wife. Should have started looking a few months ago, but thought someone here might have recommendations. Searches for women's softshells unfortunately seem to turn up ones more focused on appearance vs functionality.
    Looking for one with very thin layer of microfleece, no insulation, and lots of pockets. Be nice to catch a sale price $125 or under if possible.
    Would prefer from a hiker company not the many off-brands when I try to search.

Suggestions?

Thanks
    Not a specific recommendation necessarily but there are some incredible clearance/close out sales happening right now. REI Outlet, EMS and Backcountry.com in particular are have a pretty wide selection of stuff, a lot of it women's apparel. Prices of 40-70% off are quite common. Sizes vary but if you are willing to click through many pages you may find a great buy. Every time I get an email I click through, select "% off" and see what's out there. I really don't need anything but I've seem some great deals.

EDIT: Try this search out : https://www.backcountry.com/Store/ca...iscountpercent
    Last edited by DayTrip; 04-27-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    NH 48 4k: 48/48; NH W48k: 48/48; ME 4k: 2/14; VT 4k: 1/5; ADK 46: 6/46; Cat 3.5k 10/35