Amazing Grace

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, without more information, I'm confused about how she could wander a small area near the river (she apparently stayed close to water the entire time?) for two weeks and not be found.

Looks like you're not the only one who is confused.

Edit: quick synopsis of linked Fox News story: a sergeant who participated in the SAR apparently is not buying the story the rescued woman is telling. He says it's highly unlikely she could have drank the water from the stream she claimed to survive next to as the water contains high levels of green-blue algae. He further suggests it's unlikely she would not have been found if indeed she stayed where she says. And finally suggests there's little evidence of any significant head trauma. We have limited details. I'm not weighing in with an opinion one way or the other. I'm glad she survived and hope for the sake of the many who helped with the SAR that this wasn't a hoax. But time will tell.

Last edited:
This whole deal is eerily similar to the guy who recently went missing on his Pemi Traverse and became adrift in time for several days... near water.