Looking for used Crampons

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IME typically unloads used rental gear during their spring sale. Not sure what date that occurs. Have seen some good deals there. Have also seen some badly battered pieces.

i have a pair of twice used grivel g10 wides that i would like to sell. they cost me $110 new, and i would sell them for $70. only used twice, and very lightly. they're a great crampon, but not made for vertical, just general mountaineering. pm me if you would be interested.

luke

I have (1) two year old heavily used Grivel G12 that I am willing to sell REAL cheap... :D I lost the other one while bushwhacking off of N. Isolation last Sunday (was ripped off of my pack). BTW, if anyone finds it, immediately go play the lottery... :)

Since I am now in the market for a new pair, the best deal I have found so far is from C&C Outdoors

Frodo,
REI will be having a sale in early May. If you can wait until then, you can get 20% off, which will get them for $124. I also really liked my new Petzl Charlet Vasak Leverlock 12 point. Those will run $112 after the discount. They have 1/2 size adjustments vs the full size adjustment that the Grivel's have. I also found the points to be a bit more aggressive that the Grivel's.

Sorry to hear about your loss..., but you can frame the other one with your summit shot on Denali :)