44 down, 4 to go - Adams and Jefferson - July 3, 2005

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shots, Artex. Can you give me some conditions of Airline -- particularly from the spring to Upper Bruin? I'm the adopter of that section of trail, and I'll need to make a visit soon. In particular, how do the water bars look like and do the trees on the side of the trail look like they need some clipping? Thanks for anything you can pass along!

alpinista said:
Awesome shots, Artex. Can you give me some conditions of Airline -- particularly from the spring to Upper Bruin? I'm the adopter of that section of trail, and I'll need to make a visit soon. In particular, how do the water bars look like and do the trees on the side of the trail look like they need some clipping? Thanks for anything you can pass along!

Alpinista, I can't remember any problems whatsoever, and the Airline looked to be in great shape. The water bars were also in excellent condition. Keep up the good work! :D

Nice pictures and tirp report. My sister and I did almost the same hike on Saturday but we went down the Randolph Path. We saw maybe a handful of hikers until we reached Jefferson......lots of hikers enjoying the summit on that day too! :)

I'm looking forward to Carrigain!!! I'm crossing my fingers for some decent weather as I've yet to get a view from this peak!

-MEB