#575 and #576, Adams and Madison, 2/16/2013

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to you both! I have enjoyed reading your adventures the last several years, and have enjoyed meeting you in person.

Fantastic!

Petch

Congrats you two!! What a wonderful accomplishment!!! So, how does if feel to finally get it done? How many snowmen do you think were made along the way? I hope to see you both out on the trails soon and that I will get a chance to hike with you both.

Congratulations to you both! I have enjoyed reading your adventures the last several years, and have enjoyed meeting you in person.

Fantastic!

Petch
Hey Petch, Thanks.

One of these days it would sure be nice to get together for another hike.

Congrats you two!! What a wonderful accomplishment!!! So, how does if feel to finally get it done? How many snowmen do you think were made along the way? I hope to see you both out on the trails soon and that I will get a chance to hike with you both.
Thanks Chris.

How does it feel? Like the day after Christmas. It’s done but all I want to do is get together with Sue and keep on going for more.

Snowman count - I don't really know for sure. I'd guess (and it's only a guess) the count is probably over a hundred - big ones and a lot of little ones. I recall one late-spring day on Lafayette when Sue made around a dozen near the Greenleaf Hut.

I’d like for us to all join up on a hike as well.

What do you think about mud and monorails? The happiest time of year is coming up.