8-10-08 Liberty and Flume

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
My niece and her boyfriend joined me for their 1st 4k, Liberty, on Sunday via Liberty Spring. They did fine and decided to head back down while I continued on to Flume. As they were moving kind of slow, I was able to catch up to them about 1/4 mile from the trailhead. The bigger stream on Liberty Spring was not difficult to cross. The rain held off until later that day.

Pics are here. Thanks for looking.

Nice pictures! Looks like you had a good day up there. When I did that hike a few years ago the sky was so hazy I could barely see Mt. Lincoln from the summit of Liberty. To this day, Liberty is still one of my favorite summits.

Chip said:
My niece and her boyfriend joined me for their 1st 4k, Liberty, on Sunday via Liberty Spring. They did fine and decided to head back down while I continued on to Flume. As they were moving kind of slow, I was able to catch up to them about 1/4 mile from the trailhead. The bigger stream on Liberty Spring was not difficult to cross. The rain held off until later that day.

Pics are here. Thanks for looking.
Looks like you had a good day! Glad to know you got some more potential peakbaggers in the family! :D