anyone been to Thatcher Park(near albany)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADackR

Reaction score
lately,

i was wondering what the snow conditions might be overthere right now... i'm especially looking for info on the x-c ski trails on the beaver dam road area where the ski hill is.

also, as anyone been to the Partridge run area over in South Berne, looking for info on those trails.....

i've heard from my father (who lives in berne) that there is about 5-7 inches of snow in the fields, i'm hoping the forrests might have more..

any info would be great, thanks...

Was up at Thacher Park on Monday, pretty boney. Did the trails you mentioned off of Beaver Dam Rd. Had to stay to the grassy trails and slopes. No base, often went right thru the new snow (4-6 inches) to the dirt.

Haven't skied Partridge Run yet this year, imagine a little thin there too

thanks for the info. i'll be on the trails tomorrow. if these trails don't turn out the way i like them i'll probably head over to irish hill road. there are some trails that my friends father cut a long time ago (he had state permission) and actually part of the trail system is the Long Path....

these trails are on and near cole hill....

We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow - so conditions should improve.