Blue Mountian Lake PO

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend-T

Reaction score
I am going to hike the N-P Trail this July - 3 - 14. Because of my shcedule limits I cannot easily resupply in Long Lake (late Sat or early Sunday arrival) and will most likely have to resupply in Blue Mountain Lake. Does any one know how to find the Post office from the trail. My plan would be to stay at either Stephens Pond of hopefully Cascade pond the night before and hike in to the village from the south on the cascade pond trail. i would then mist a small section of the NP trail proper but it would make resuppply much faster and easier, I beleive. The problem is I have no clue where the PO is or how to find it from the trail. Any help?

Peace

Rev. T.

You might want to see if you can leave a mail drop at the Lake Durant Campground and save yourself some road walking. I would contact the campground directly to find out. The campground's phone number is (518)352-7797.

I'll Give it a Shot

So I called and the woman who answered the phone said "send it to the office and we will hold it for you, but I don't know the address!" :confused:

I think what I will do is send it early - so I can call ahead to see if they actually got it - then if for some reason they lost it I can still send a mail drop to the PO :D

Thanks

Peace

Rev T.