Car Spot Help - PNVC on Saturday, 1/14/2012???

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGEarl

Reaction score
Considering the potential problems with hiking Polecat Trail at Wildcat, is anybody planning to be in the vicinity of PNVC or Nineteen Mile Brook on Saturday morning that could help with a short car spot? I'd be interested in dropping a vehicle at Nineteen Mile Brook trailhead and returning to PNVC for the hike.

Thanks.

:)

Considering the potential problems with hiking Polecat Trail at Wildcat, is anybody planning to be in the vicinity of PNVC or Nineteen Mile Brook on Saturday morning that could help with a short car spot? I'd be interested in dropping a vehicle at Nineteen Mile Brook trailhead and returning to PNVC for the hike.

Thanks.

:)

I could spot you on sunday if that helps

I'll be there

Count me in for Wildcats on Saturday. What time to meet? Meet at PNVC or 19-Mile?

Count me in for Wildcats on Saturday. What time to meet? Meet at PNVC or 19-Mile?

Great!

If it's alright, let's plan on meeting at PNVC @7:30am.

If you're coming south on Route 16 and it's more convenient to meet at NMB on the way through we can meet there.

Wildcat Ridge Trail is always a good time! See you on Saturday.

;)

Great!

If it's alright, let's plan on meeting at PNVC @7:30am.

If you're coming south on Route 16 and it's more convenient to meet at NMB on the way through we can meet there.

Wildcat Ridge Trail is always a good time! See you on Saturday.

;)

Sounds good. I drive north on 16 so PNVC works well. See you there at 7:30.

:p