Car spot southern NH?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldfeet

Reaction score
Just wondering where I could leave my car for an overnight? Would like to save miles and join others on the way up further north. Walmart? Park and Ride? Forum members for a fee? Leaving early tomorrow, sorry for last second question. Good to know for next time. Thx

Assuming you are coming up 93. Park n' Ride. Concord, NH. Exit 14. Take a left, go under highway, take a right into Park n' Ride/Concord Trailways. Free. I carpool from there all the time and have left my car there for almost 3 weeks while on vacation before.

Further south, there's another free Park n' Ride just off 93 at Exit 5 - also very popular, also a Concord Trailways (bus) stop.

I like exit 12S. The park and ride is just past the start/end of 89. Conviently next to gas stations and a dunks. :)

Thanks everyone...used the park and ride...saw some other out of state plates, was comfortable...

Whats the policy on sleeping in your vehicle at the NH Park&Ride lots. I know that it's not allowed at the WMNF parking areas.

Having used one once to "nap" for ~6hrs at 3am on a long return drive without being bothered by anyone I don't think if you decided to sleep in your car for a night in one it would be an issue. I know you are allowed to park in the lot for up to 21 days without moving your vehicle. I imagine if you need to sleep in your car for one night it would not be an issue.
That said, I have to imagine there is a forum member somewhere along your driving route that would be willing to provide a couch for a night?