Celebrity Moose Sighting

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbarossa

Reaction score
Driving past Profile Lake in Franconia Notch, this AM, I saw a moose out on the ice. I just want everyone to know how trendy I am; I saw this moose before he became a star.

Driving back 8 hours later, it was still on the lake, but by now it was drawing a crowd. Did anyone happen to get pictures?

The moose had a tuft of hair sticking up on its shoulders. Were/was that hackles? Would it indicate anything about the moose's state of mind, or was it just sporting a windblown look?

Saw the moose around 6:30 this morning when people were not bothing it. Heard it was a very differant story this afternoon :<

I saw the story in the paper and wondered if the moose know how thick the ice is on the lake, then I thought about all the moose Ive been close to and thought again, they must just get lucky.:eek:

He was probably sick of trudging through deep snow, he just wanted to rest. Nice looking moose though, glad they are faring OK.

-Matt