Colorado 2009: 58 fourteeners in 58 days

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words.:eek:

You are a tabarnak de mardeux for going to Colorado all summer, leaving us in the rain and NE wooded peaks :mad:
:)

Reality will catch up to me and I will soon have to look for a new job :( ...but, not before I squeeze in another 2 weeks of climbing in the Cascades in September. :p:D

Some serious F'n monkey business fo' sho! Holy Crapola! What a way to spend 2 months!

-Dr. Wu

WOW, this is so freaking COOL!!!!!! What a spectacular way to spend the summer! Huge congratulations!! :):):)

I've been working on the CO 14ers since the mid 90s and just spent the last five days completing the Elk Range, mostly solo: Castle-Conundrum, Capitol, Pyramid, and the Bells and must admit that I was scared sh*tless more than once. :eek: These aren't the NH 4's. :D Agree w/you on your top 10!

One of my highlights was the mtn. goats on the summit of South Maroon and on the Pyramid Ridge, prancing around like they were on flat ground. Amazing animals! Also encountered FIVE bears feeding off a dead cow below Capitol Lake. :eek: My quads are still aching from the arduous descent off South Maroon! The crux on North Maroon was pretty interesting... I straddled the knife edge on Capitol because I am a weenie. :D

Seven more to go...

Congrats again!!

Great pictures and what a story!

I like the shots of the Knife Edge -- reminds me of Crib Goch in Wales.

Well done!