EMS Club Day...... 20% off

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmac

Reaction score
EMS Club Day...... 20% off all gear

Check out EMS

EMS Club Day is this week.

20% off everything sale on non-sale merchandise. This includes the brands and items which are almost never discounted.

All EMS stores will have this all day on Friday April 18 and Saturday April 19. I think the new Newton store will also have Thursday April 17.

If you buy in NH, then another 5% off for the tax you would have paid in Mass. Contact a store to find out what clubs, outdoor orgs, scouts, etc apply. I think it applies to any outdoor club, organization etc.

Last edited:
Note, however, that the 20% discount only applies to items bought in person NOT through the ems.com website. That would imply that you have to be able to prove membership when you buy the item - correct?

Orsonab said:
Note, however, that the 20% discount only applies to items bought in person NOT through the ems.com website. That would imply that you have to be able to prove membership when you buy the item - correct?
They have generally accepted my word. However, I always carried some evidence of memebership in an appropriate organization.

Doug