Gear Girl - new site with deals

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowcat

Reaction score
I promised these guys if I was happy with my transaction I would help promote their site. I came across it while helping my partner find some new winter hiking boots. He insisted he must find a pr that would take a stepin crampon vs the strap on he's been struggling with in the cold every winter. If you've looked, it's not easy to find a decent winter boot that takes crampons anymore (used to be more out there) - unless of course you want to buy a heavy duty expensive mountaineering boot / ice boot. I found him the Salomon SM 8s, which I knew was a great boot. Takes a step-in crampon and is super comfy right out of the box at a site called:
http://www.thegearshack.com
these boots retail for $200 up and they have them in many sizes for $79. These guys are out in Utah and I got the boots in a wk. I was a little concerned at first bec they didn't have any tele number listed etc but I relayed some ideas and they are certainly working to up their customer satisfaction. They have other stuff too at good deals you have to ck back to see what they get in new. but since it 'tis the season again for gearing up for winter i thought i'd pass this along. they also have the sm9, which retails around $300 for $100.

I just bought a pair of these same boots. Thats a killer price--I hope I bought the right size.