Help with Nat. Geo. software glitch

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddy

Reaction score
When I try to start Nat. Geo. regional topo map software application I get, VIC32.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the software fixes the problem untill I reboot. I'm running Windows XP Home. I think the problem may have started when I installed Photo shop on my system. Does anyone have a solution or a recommended "help" site? Appreciate any help or suggestions. Buddy.

Last edited:
Your best bet is to speak/email to their technical support department.

They were eager to help out when my downloaded tracks were displayed as southbound when they were northbound, eastbound when they were westbound, etc.

As I recall, my emails were answered by one of the guys who developed the software.

>>VIC32.DLL<<

"explore" C:\TOPO! and see if VIC32.DLL is in fact missing - if it is, that file is on your installation disk (1 of 1) it is in the folder D:\BACKUP\TOPO!
copy it from your installation disk and paste it into C:\TOPO!
it should show up in C:\TOPO! when you "explore" it now.

if you explore C:\TOPO! and the file VIC32.DLL is in fact there, delete it and replace it with the one from the installation disk - there may be something wrong with the file.

Last edited: