Jersey and Delaware highpoint fun!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffalo

Reaction score
Last weekend, we took the twins on an adventure to visit some friends in Philadelphia. Along the way, we made stops at the highpoints of New Jersey and Delaware! I thought some folks here might have an interest in our trip report on the highpoints.
It's long and covers our whole trip. The section about Highpointing is about a 1/3 of the way down. If you're not interested in reading about cheesesteaks and the Liberty Bell, you can go straight to the pictures. I've included a link to the report, and a link to the pics, below!
Thanks for the indulgence, hope you enjoy!
Trip Report: Once Upon a Time in Philadelphia
Photos: http://danandmeenakshi.phanfare.com/5559505

0_0_4cd4fe4c0657e89fc82ae714e2a95544_1

Hi Jay,
I used to live down in the Princeton area, but never made it up to Highpoint. It's nice, looks like lots of hiking opportunities!
Dan

I'm originally from Bloomingdale and Kinnelon, up by Morris/Passaic County.

Yeah, lots of hiking/mtn biking opportunities up there, technical mtb trails as well as some parks to wander in, and of course the AT.

It's a busy place in the summer weekends as there are a lot of places to have picnics and BBQs so it and the high point monument gets busy, kind of like places in Harriman SP...

Jay