Link to "In memory of Grace" thread

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rik

Reaction score
It was brought to my attention that some Adirondack hikers visit this section and might not visit other parts of the board. I wanted to link a thread in this section to a thread in the "trips and events" section so that those folks could be aware and stay updated in regards to this event.

HERE is the link.

Remaining unspoken for peaks: Basin, Santanoni, Panther, Tabletop, UWJ, Street, Seymour, Blake, Cliff.

Remaining unspoken for peaks: Santanoni, Panther,Hough, Tabletop, UWJ, Street, Blake, Cliff.

Remaining unspoken for peaks: Algonquin, Santanoni, Panther, Tabletop, UWJ, Cliff.

Peaks remaining are: Algonquin, Santanoni, Panther, Tabletop, and UWJ.

Whats the plan here? Does everyone need to get to the summits at approx the same time, or anytime that day? When we get there, do we plant flags or just yell loudly ;) . I do need santanoni and panther so I could do panther. I would like to meet the people doing couchie and santanoni at the trailhead and climb with them to times square if posibble. After I do panther I would want to cross over and do santanoni also, so how long would I need to remain at the summit of panther? Put me down for panther. :)

Adk_dib said:
Whats the plan here? Does everyone need to get to the summits at approx the same time, or anytime that day? When we get there, do we plant flags or just yell loudly ;) . I do need santanoni and panther so I could do panther. I would like to meet the people doing couchie and santanoni at the trailhead and climb with them to times square if posibble. After I do panther I would want to cross over and do santanoni also, so how long would I need to remain at the summit of panther? Put me down for panther. :)

From my understanding we are all going to be on our summits between the times of noon and 1pm. We would also like for people to bring a camera and take a photo of your group on the summit with possibly a sign saying Grace Celelbration 07 and the name of your peak.

Then after our hikes and all who are available are going to meet at the Lake Placid Brewery for food drink and good conversation.

Thanks,
Adam