Mooning the cog

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Rooney said:
In the interests of accuracy, humans were living in the White Mountains for thousands of years before Europeans arrived on the scene. They were know as Abnakis, Pennacooks, among others, who traveled and traded along the waterways.
The Watermans did extensive research and could find no indication that the Native Americans had ever climbed Agiochook - no legends or artifacts unlike arguably more difficult peaks in other regions that were climbed by natives. They thought Darby Field could have been the first - note that the "guides" he hired mostly refused to go all the way to the top.

is mooning "indecent exposure"? I am not sure it is. Big difference in showing the frontside rather than backside I did hear about the guy that got fined for the naked ski for showing the front part - women do it topless and don't get fined as far as I know. so - what is decent vs indecent? matter of opinion really.

They show dupa's on primetime tv these days.....

remember the 80's saying - "chuck the moon" :eek: :D :) :eek: :D

Last edited:
sapblatt said:
Can the authorities identify you by a digital image of your a**? :eek: Man - I knew about the Patriot Act, but that is amazing! :D

On a more serious note - getting caught by the authorities for something as stupid as relieving yourself in public, depending upon how ticked off the officer was with you, and what they charge you with can land you on the sex offender registry.

Mike most lileky they would have recored whst they thought was hikers and thenv opps !
yeah exposing your self in public is a dumb idea maybe it was ok in the 60's but not any more . I havea feeling the naked skier also has to sign up as sex offender. he did get graged by the statre to my understanding .

Hey it is onething to find some secluded palce andskinny dip another to expsoe your self ion a very public area . i am with jjmcgo

IfI took my young nieceand nephews up ther and some one moooned us yeash i would talk to the law enforment folks at the summit yes they are ther remember it is a statepark and if I got your phots yes i would let them have them . and let you get caught .
exposing yopurself to children is now a serious crime yopu are automatically a level2 sex offender I would hate to explain to cops why you are and every time you get pulled over it coems up and gives them a exuce to findprbable cuase to go through your stuff .
Just that times have changed . and we should ct like adults not 12 year olds .

ido not want ot have every himer now suspected of that BS . it makes us all look bad . and Trust me a paper liek the Union leared and NH's Chanel 9 that will run big time so think before you drop trousers on MT W

Giggy the indecent part comes in becusae of the fact that therare peoplpewho do not wish to see you exposed and it isalso theiu intent . if you intend to shock and offend as ids mooning that is indenct . If some one choose to watchysomething on TV that is private . therfore a big differnce .
Also if children are presnet asny exposier is indecent ! andas i mentioned yopuare a automaticlevle 2 sex offender that carries time . So jumping in ot a stream that no one lse sees is one thing . deliberatly doing something that is intened to offend is indencent .
I looked this up in Westlaw
anyes In MNH you can do time mike is right ifa cops catchs ypou relivceing yourself road side that is indecent exposure and will probably have him suspect yopu have been drinking . :eek:
!

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure why a woman can wear a thong at a public beach and it's a-OK but a guy mooned the cog would wind up on the sex offender registry. Is the difference the amount of hair back there???? Seriously, what's the difference?

While I don't think that mooning the cog is the most mature thing that people can do, I don't think that seeing someone do it would be an emotionally scaring event or a crime. The Cog it a pollution spewing mess which runs year-round. Those who are disabled can enjoy the mountain views by taking a shuttle up the road. There is no need for that train.

Here's another question. Public urination is a crime, so isn't peeing in the WMNF a crime? It's public. You're urinating. Who's gotten a ticket for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.