MSR Simmerlite NEW $47

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddogg12

Reaction score
I know Dave or another Admin. is going to probably lock this in a moment. :D But I wanted to spread the wealth! ...I do hope that in the future there may be a spot for deals on gear. I know last year I picked up a set of ice tools due to a thread posted, so I'm giving back!

MSR Simmerlite Brand New $47.00 HERE Not Plugging, just helping.

The price on that link is $99.95 ??? The snowshoe thread you posted had a link to a much higher price too - probably why one of us closed it.

- darren

Last edited:
Darren,

It does appear that the price has gone back up. I was attempting to do a "print screen" type of thing to show you the amount I paid, but it's not working. Any advice on how to do that.

Both Items are shipped from Amazon, I'm not sure if it was mis-priced, and they caught it after a few orders? ...or possiby an unadvertised sale to liquidate some extras in stock? I appologize If when you click the links the price is different. I made sure to double check the links to make sure they worked before I posted. Sorry for the Confusion.

....Did anyone happen to order at the lower price?

Or maybe a bait and switch operation... I saw both the MSR and the snowshoe on the website advertised at their pretty good price, but it appears it doesn't last long or they have like 1 for sale at that price and then they switch it back to the usual price.

BTW, Froogle caught the cheaper price too on their website, but when you click on it, the price seems to be the normal price. Probably a good way for those unknown sites (unknown to me anyway) get visitors...

Jay

eddogg12 said:
Darren,

It does appear that the price has gone back up. I was attempting to do a "print screen" type of thing to show you the amount I paid, but it's not working. Any advice on how to do that.

Both Items are shipped from Amazon, I'm not sure if it was mis-priced, and they caught it after a few orders? ...or possiby an unadvertised sale to liquidate some extras in stock? I appologize If when you click the links the price is different. I made sure to double check the links to make sure they worked before I posted. Sorry for the Confusion.

....Did anyone happen to order at the lower price?

I got 2 pairs of the MSRs from Amazon (instead of directly through their site). It looks like they're shipping soon.

Just an update I did order the MSR Snowshoes and received them at that Price. I recently ordered the MSR Simmerlite at that lower price but haven't received it yet.