Mt Cabot Deep Freeze - 2/13/12

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtruman

Reaction score
We had a great day on Monday in the middle of our three day weekend in the Whites hiking Mt Cabot with Mike and Donna (Jimmy Legs and Little D). It was one of the coldest days of the winter but we kept warm and despite the snow and wind on the way up were treated to a bluebird summit!

The blog post is here: http://theramblingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/mt-cabot-deep-freeze.html

A glimpse of the views..

Cabot Cabin
IMG_2638.JPG

Porcelain trees on the summit ridge
IMG_2635.JPG

Thanks Kevin. It was an awesome day to be up there. When the conditions are that beautiful the pictures almost take themselves.

Nice TR and a great collection of photos! Especially like the one of the cabin dripping with icicles...and the one showing an empty bottle of Jack Daniels next to some rosary beads. :D

Glad your four had a great day in the woods in spite of the freezing temps.

So I assume you were the three that JoeCedar and I crossed paths with as we were coming down? Nice to "meet" you!

So I assume you were the three that JoeCedar and I crossed paths with as we were coming down? Nice to "meet" you!

Yup, must have been since you guys were the only two on the way down that we saw all day. Nice meeting you too.:rolleyes: