Mt. Osceola Trail (Main Peak)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solitary Hiker

Reaction score
Not having done this one before and with the weather forecasts looking decent for Thurs of this week, I'm thinking of getting out there. With all the rain we've had, are there any special stream or flood concerns I should be aware of? All I came across was a TR referencing slanted slabs which could be slippery in wet weather. Other than that, anything I should be aware of?

On a related note, despite being 'solitary hiker', I do enjoy company so if anyone's interested in a mid-week getaway, message me.

Warren

I agree with Kevin, may have some standing water but it's ben dry the last couple of days.

Most likely standing water in the beginning also, a couple of stream crossings down low but drainage area is small so that should not be anywhere near the size of Gale River, Bowl of (South Twin & Galehead) Twin Brook (bowl of ST, Zealand & Hale) , or the Brook crossing on Dicey's (Whiteface, Passaconaway area known as "The Bowl")