New Restaurant in Twin Mountain

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a chance to stop by the "new" restaurant/sandwich/pizza place in Twin Mountain adjacent to the Living Waters Campground Trading Post this past weekend and was surprised it hasnt been mentioned yet as a place to eat. It is located on RT 302 just east of the Rt 3 and 302 traffic light on the right.

I beleive it is called Catalano's but it is not advertised by name on the exterior. It was a Quiznos for a short time but now has been taken over by the owners of a restaurant that had been at the Bretton Woods ski area complex.

I was impressed by their sandwiches and pizza, they were made from scratch and were competitively priced. They do have some ice cream but not an extensive selection. They have tables inside and some outside picnic tables. Its an "order at the counter" type place and I expect it would be hiker friendly. The one down side that I expect will drive off a few folks, is that they dont serve alcohol and given the location, I dont see them adding it to the menu.

Given the generally depressed environment in Twin Mountain of late, its nice to see one business that is trying to expand. I expect some of the Twin Mountain regulars can give their opinions and fill in some details, but I will add it onto my list of places to stop after a hike.

I think its the same operators, just a new location closer to Twin Mtn (and farther away from the Bretton Woods complex).

I was there last week. Decent sangwich but the best value is still the $5 footlong @ Subway. One in Lincoln, one in N. Conway. Lotta food for $5.

We've had pizza there a couple of times, both eating there after a hike this past Winter and from take out. Good food - okay price - open year round.

FYI - Monroes is now open till 8 PM server dinners.