Newfoundland and the East Coast Trail this weekend?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExploreTheEast

Reaction score
Anyone in the NYC area that might be interested in an overnighter in Newfoundland this weekend, PM me. As of this posting, the Continental flight's about $250 out of Newark Saturday evening, and returning Tuesday morning. I'm looking to log some time on the East Coast Trail at a medium pace.

--Mark

I haven't done that trail, and I can't this time. I have done the Long Range traverse in Gros Morne. Newfoundland certainly has to be in a "best kept secret" category!

Man! You guys sure are waiting till the last minute! I've managed to trick one other Vftt'r into going, so feel free to join us (room for two more in the car), although I must throw out a disclaimer: it's going to be a wet weekend in Newfoundland.

Tickets are still available as of 2:54 this afternoon, we're taking the only flight leaving tomorrow, and returning on the only flight available Tuesday!

http://www.continental.com/specials/sWeb.asp

$198 + taxes is $260

cheap flight

I'm from vermont and obvisouly cant do this but D@MN would i like too some time. that price is killer cheap!

ETE,

Wow, that is an amazing air fare!! I wanted to get back to Newfoundland this year but couldnt find a fare for less than twice what you paid. I've never done the East Coast Trail but if it's anything like the west coast (Gros Morne), then you guys are in for a treat.

bob