NH Peaks Fri 12/29 thru Sun 12/31

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikehike

Reaction score
I am working on my NE 111 W and am looking for hiking partners or ideas from people familiar with the NH peaks for this upcoming weekend.

I have mainly hiked in NY and VT so I am somewhat unfamiliar with the NH peaks. I finished the ADK 46W in 2005 and am familiar with winter hiking and long days!

I am staying at Twin Mountain from Thurs thru Sun (12/28 thru 12/31) and will primarily be working out of there.

If anybody wishes to hike on Fri 12/29, Sat 12/30 or Sun 12/31 in NH and within 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Twin Mountain (max+/-) leave a post and maybe we can coordinate something. (I may possibly be hiking with the AMC on Sat 12/30, but as of yet I have not heard from the, so this day is still open).

I will be able to view messages until tomorrow (Wends 12/27 - 8:00Pm +/-). After that I am on the road and my access to the internet will be questionable.

I know this is kind of short notice, but I've been able to get a few days off and am now currently forming plans.

I'm staying at Lyon's in Twin Mountain Friday & Saturday Night. I'll try a PM but realize I missed your dead line by about 16 hours