Patch

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NumNum

Reaction score
Darren, has anyone brought up the idea, or if it is already being done and i am out in left field (fenway of course). Having a VFTT patch that one can sew onto thier pack, this could identify us in the field. Yes No?

This (VFTT patches) was done a few years ago. Perhaps the idea is ripe for revival?

G.

As Grumpy said, Darren had a bunch made up a while back, and they all sold. I think he might make up some new ones once all the stickers are gone.

-dave-

The stickers are gone and I will make another bunch of patches probably after the BTS Ride for Research next month. I'm very busy right now but I should be able to get to it then.

Does anyone have a picture of their patch on their pack so num num can know what we are talking about? There are 300 of them out there... :rolleyes:

- darren

Here's one of the patches hanging on the Elephant Mountain canister:

aan.sized.jpg

David Metsky said:
The list of people who send in their checks.

-dave-

Needless to say ... whenever Darren is ready with another batch of patches, I'll be among the many who will be putting in multiple orders. Just tell us how much and where send the check!

I hid one at the Balsam Lake fire tower a few years ago -- it only lasted a day and I haven't heard about it again.