Plateau 12-26

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikehike

Reaction score
I plan on hiking Plateau in the Catskills from Rt 214 via the Werner Creek Trail (LP) tomorrow 12-26. I have never accessed via this trail so am looking forward to it. Anyone know trail conditions or whether this trail ices up? Anyone wish to join me is welcome. Please let me know as I have a habit of changing plans at last minute... :) Early start... hope to be on trail around 7:30.

I plan on hiking Plateau in the Catskills from Rt 214 via the Werner Creek Trail (LP) tomorrow 12-26. I have never accessed via this trail so am looking forward to it. Anyone know trail conditions or whether this trail ices up? Anyone wish to join me is welcome. Please let me know as I have a habit of changing plans at last minute... :) Early start... hope to be on trail around 7:30.
Can't join you but expect some snow as you go up, and Plateau is always icy somewhere, so bring some kind of traction aid.

Can't join you but expect some snow as you go up, and Plateau is always icy somewhere, so bring some kind of traction aid.

Thanks for the heads up, Tom

Also,
I've had to revise my start time. Looks like it will now be closer to 8:30 to 9:00am.