River crossing with a Bull Moose & the Twins

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing

Just looking at these photos Monday am before heading out to work...gave me a boost to having a great day...thanks

Darl, this is absolutely awesome! You were blessed with this one and you did a great job taking the pics. How beautiful!!!

happy trails :)

Patrick, I take that as a "huge" compliment coming from you.. :D I was being very carefull to hold still and not scare him and it semed to work as he didn't hurry at all and walked right along the shore til he got even with me and looked just before going into the woods, I stayed still the whole time until he left my sight,....was totally in awe of his size and beauty! :)

I definitly was thinking if you were there or Kevin and your camera equipt...I didn't have time to change my format or tweek any settings as I didn't want to move and take a chance on scaring him, I'm sure I had a smile on my face from ear to ear..:rolleyes:

I'm very glad everyone is enjoying the pics, I was pretty excited to share them!! Thanks everyone!!!:D