Road to Ward Brook Parking Area?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big D

Reaction score
We were planning on climbing Seymour this weekend and I was wondering how the road is from Stony Creek to the PA?
Thanks
big D

should be fine, well, the snow will be a factor but not a large one...

when do you plan on getting up there???? my self and others will be doing this mtn this weekend and we plan on getting up there around 7:30-8:00pm tonight and hiking in.... are you camping at the lean-tos/?? we are hoping to get the first lean-to but if that doesn't work we'll head down to the next ones...

see you this weeknd,
adackr
A.K.A Darrel

We are planning on getting to the trailhead at 7ish on Sat and doing it as a day trip ( it is tough for us to get away for an over nighther) and I was hoping that we wouldn't have to do that extra 3 or so miles. Hope to see you there.
big D

Big D said:
We are planning on getting to the trailhead at 7ish on Sat and doing it as a day trip ( it is tough for us to get away for an over nighther) and I was hoping that we wouldn't have to do that extra 3 or so miles. Hope to see you there.
big D

part of the fun for me is getting to sleep in the lean-to for an extra night,... we always head in on fridays..

you'll probably be just ariving at the lean-to for some coffee or tea :p

most likely we'll see you...

They don't close it until the official beginning of winter. Last December I was in there and it was partly maintained (at least plowed).