Roomate wanted:Beautiful Strafford NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a roomate to share my house with.It's a nice new house in a unique country setting (private neighborhood in the forest) and I'm in the process of getting a divorce and I don't want to sell. You would get a nice large bedroom with views of the forest,full run of the house:modern kitchen, full size basement for gear storage, pretty much have your own bathroom, driveway parking, nice yard great for cookout/hangout, dog friendly. Local activities include:eek:ur own private trail system accesing the beautiful Isinglas river and accesing the town atv trails making hikes,trail running and snowshoeing right out the door, Parker mt, Evans mt, Blue Job in town, Bow Lake 1/2 mile offers scenic fishing,canoe/kayak, excellent area for cycling, mtn biking. Close to Pawtuckaway(20 min) and Bear Brook(30 min). Betwwen 1.5 and 2 hours accesses most White MTN trailheads,1 hour to Chocorua. 40 mins to Portsmouth/beach. 20 min to UNH. 30 min to Concord.45 min to Manchester. It's really a beautiful place to live in SE NH and I want to extend the offer to the folks on VFTT first because I know this is the type of crowd to truly appreciate the scenic beauty and recreational opportunities to be found here. pm me or email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.