Santannoni & Panther on Thurs, Feb 3

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hikerick

Reaction score
I'd like some company going up Santannoni & Panther on Thursday (Feb 3). Anyone interested?

I'm planning on getting to the trailhead around 6:00 a.m.

A day late and...

I'm planning on a hike for Friday the 4th and the Santanoni Range is high on the list. Can't do Thu though. If you have any flexibility let me know. I'm in need of all three but realistically two seems much more likely. Doubt the daylight would hold out for Couch in these short days. Are you going to ski in any part of the approach?

men the entire range is open for the taking

i was with a group of 7 to complete my W46 this sat. on santanoni. a threesome was behind us and rebroke the trail to couch. we broke santanoni and panther was taken care of middle of last week. the trail conditions were perfect. since it's getting warm bring your crampons you might need them in some of the exposed spots. go get this range before the next storm.

Sorry

:( Looks like my hiking partner for Friday wants to do Marshall or Cliff so I'll have to pass, unless I can change his mind. Good luck, sounds like the way's been paved so to speak.

Marshall

Climbing Marshall on Thursday, so your trail should be well maked and broken....good luck.

Santanoni Range

Hi Every People.. :)

Yesterday We hiked Santanoni Range, it was in a perfect snowshoes conditions without wind and warm!!! WHOW!!

Everybody need this range in winter You will not be able to have a better path condition!!! In Couche direction every place wher the people made hesitations the bad snowshoes tracks have a gate with small tree branches!!

The Santanoni parking was plowing now!!!

Lets go!! Do not lose this opportunity!!! :D :D

Pinpin Junior