Seymour 1-12

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Let me know if you want to do Seymour tomorrow (thursday 01-12). The road is still open. The forecast, last time I looked, called for partly sunny skies.

Neil,

I would like to join you tommorrow but I am working.

Could you go Saturday 1/13 or Sunday 1/14?

Let me know

...and there is a trip report in the NY section that says the road is actually plowed now to the summer trailhead!

What more can you ask for? :)

Jay

Seymour or Seward?

Hi Neil, :)

I need Seymour for this Winter but my priority will go to Seward tomorrow.
Do You bneed Seward nad Donaldson, Emmons for the Winter?

Maybe Seymour Sunday if my friends from New Hampshire will take the decision it will be the good time to go in this nice hill!!! ;)

Maybe We will see You tomorrow Neil?

Pinpin Junior. :rolleyes:

Pin-Pin, Our plan is to be at the TH around 7:30 or 8:00. If you do the 3 Sewards maybe I'll follow you so I can get pulled along by the draft.

Seward...

Great Neil. ;)

I hope We will start early with for first plan catch Seward by Calkins Brook approach.

I hope also the part of the Harri k 46er winter party summit in Phelps last Friday was catching the 3 summits last weekend!! :cool:

I hope also the night will be little bite more cold of today and the tracks will stay with a good support....

"But tomorrow is a other day every body will stay in life will see..." Junior :rolleyes:

Pinpin Junior. ;)